Click to Home
Go To Search
Animal Control
Pet Licenses
Animal Control
Animal Control

Police Dept
Ph: (307) 872-0555

Ph: (307) 872-0570

Monday - Sunday
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Officers Duty Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pet licenses can be obtained at the Finance Department in City Hall. All pets over the age of six months must be licensed with the City of Green River. To obtain a City license, the owner must provide the City Clerk with a current Rabies Certificate at the time the license is issued. Owners of any pets not eligible for licensing must obtain a permit from the City Administrator.

If you are looking to renew your pet licenses, please view our Animal Renewal Form.


City of Green River - Fish it, float it, live it - Wyoming