Geographic Information Systems
Welcome to the City of Green River's Geographic Information Systems (GIS) web page. Here you can view and download maps, and explore information using our interactive web mapping applications.
The GIS Division strives to efficiently and effectively coordinate and participate in the development, implementation, integration, maintenance, and distribution of geographic data.
It is our goal to make geographic information readily accessible to city staff and the public.
Standard maps of Green River are available in PDF format to view and download. You must have a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view these maps.
The City of Green River GIS offers interactive maps that enable you to view information using a web browser.
- Visit the City of Green River Map and Application Gallery to access information specific to Green River.
- Search and view property information using Sweetwater County's MapServer application.
Products & Services
The City of Green River GIS offers hard copy maps and digital GIS data for minimal fees.
For standard published maps the prices are as follows:
- A-size (8.5 inches by 11 inches) - $3
- B-size (11 inches by 17 inches) - $5
- C-size (17 inches by 22 inches) - $10
- D-size (22 inches by 34 inches, 24 inches by 36 inches) - $15
- E-size (34 inches by 44 inches, 36 inches by 48 inches) - $20
Non-standard, custom map production will be billed at cost of time and materials.
Digital copies of GIS data files may be obtained for $25.00/CD.